Luditing department – Schaffer & Partner Audit s.r.o.
The auditing department at Schaffer & Partner provides clients with auditing services and other services that relate either directly or indirectly to company audits.
These are primarily as follows:
- Mandatory audits according to Act No. 93/2009 Coll. on auditors, meaning the auditing of ordinary, extraordinary and interim financial statements compiled according to Czech accounting regulations and required by the laws of the Czech Republic;
- Mandatory audits of consolidated financial statements compiled according to Czech regulations and required by the laws of the Czech Republic;
- The auditing of consolidated documents compiled according to the auditing instructions of parent companies;
- The auditing of ordinary and extraordinary financial statements compiled according to accounting regulations other than those valid in the Czech Republic according to IFRS or US GAAP.
All the services in question are provided by staff at the auditing department in accordance with auditing standards, meaning in accordance with international regulations in the sphere of quality management, auditing, inspections, other auditing contracts and related ISA services.
Our employees receive training in these regulations every year. Their work during auditing contracts is subject to twin-level control at Schaffer & Partner Audit s. r. o. Schaffer & Partner Audit s. r. o. is entered in the register of auditing companies at the PCAOB, the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board, which was set up by the US Congress and whose members are named by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
The high quality of auditing services we provide is accompanied by a personal approach and personal contact with our clients' key members of staff.
This personal approach allows us to deal with all potential problems on time to the full satisfaction of our clients and the staff at their parent companies.
The auditing department also offers the following services, among others:
- Audits of interim financial statements
- Extraordinary financial statements
- Ordinary financial statements
- Financial due diligence
- Forensic services
Radomír Stružinský, auditor, partner: phone +420 221 506 300 or email email@example.com